Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah!!


I have been horrible about blogging lately. Though I am three weeks late - I still wanted to say Happy Birthday to our beatutiful Sarah! Sarah turned 4 in May, and an amazing 4-year-old she is!
Sarah is the best Mother's Day gift I have ever recieved or will ever receive. She was born the Friday before Mother's Day 4 years ago and has kept us smiling us ever since.
Sarah is always a fun little sister with the boys and a sweet and helpful older sister to Addie Grace and Ethan.
I am still working on her birthday movie, so until then - Happy Birthday Sweetie! We Love You!

4 comments:

The Esquibel Family said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Such cute pictures of the girls!

Holi and TJ said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday Sarah!! What cute girls!!!

Sarah H said...

What cute girls! ANd I am so impressed about your boys paper route! What hard workers. You are such a good mom too. I'm still sleeping in until 7:30 or 8 when my kids get me up.

Jess and Jen said...

Happy birthday Sarah! Those two do NOT look like sisters! But look who's talking! Good for you with the boys paper route! That's awesome, Kaden would be so mad if I woke him up that early!