Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ryan and Jonathan Are 6!!


Happy birthday Ryan and Jonathan!

Today they turned 6! WOW! They are getting so old. They are absolutely excited to start first grade. They are especially looking forward to having to eat lunch at school and not coming home until it is almost dinner time. They think they are so big now.

I am excited for them to move into this new part of their life as well. Kindergarten brought so much change and maturity for them, I am eager to see how much they love first grade and all the new things they will learn.



We are so grateful to have them with us. They are the best big brothers Sarah, Addison, and Ethan could ever ask for, and they certainly help me out tremendously! I know all parents must say this about their children, but Ryan and Jonathan are such very good kids (for the most part, as long as they are not too excited and feeding off of one another). :) They are such a blessing! I appreciate the example they set for the other children, and I know they will continue to be two fine examples.

Love you boys! Happy birthday! Thanks for all you do!





3 comments:

The Super Meyer 5 said...

Sounds like a great day. what sweet boys they are. It is hard to believe that they are 6 years old already.

Sarah H said...

Awww, they do grow so fast. Happy birthday to Ryan and Jonathan. I still remember holding them when they were infants and my boys were still in my belly.

Jess and Jen said...

Happy Birthday boys! They are growing up so fast. They sure are handsome!