Friday, September 4, 2009

Ladies Night Yoga!

I have FINALLY finished my yoga instructor certification! It took a lot longer than I had anticipated, but it was so worth it. I feel like I learned far more than I would have if I had been rushed through it, and now I have a much deeper appreciation and acceptance for yoga as a life style choice, rather than just merely a work out. My instructor was amazing. I really learned a ton from her.
So now the moment of truth has come - I actually have my own class to teach! My certification instructor is letting me use her yoga studio once a week for my own class. I feel so lucky to be able to do this!
The class I have come up with is "Ladies Night Yoga"! I will be teaching here in Old Town Pocatello on Wednesday nights from 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm. This is a class completely catering to busy women who just need a break to get an awesome work out while hanging out with some other great women.
More information can be found here http://www.ladiesnightyoga.blogspot.com/ Anyone interested is absolutely welcome to come, I would love to see you there!
Horton blog signature

2 comments:

Sarah H said...

Congratz! I wish I could take your yoga class...Alas, I am a bit far.

Jason and Arwen said...

I wish I was in Pocatello that way I could take your class. I have always wanted to try yoga but don’t have the time and money. Good luck with your class.