Monday, June 23, 2008

This One Is Pretty Good!!

So one night, Chris and I found a rare moment of time where all of the children were asleep - That's right, bed time at the Horton house actually went amazingly well, and all of the kids were asleep. Well, I think I still might have been working on getting Ethan to sleep, but hey, 4 out of 5 is not too shabby! :)
So we basked in the moments of freedom and relaxation by perusing the endless abyss known as You Tube.... Quality time. :) In our browsing, we came across this. Now we would like to have a brief moment of silence to honor those brave and unfortunate souls who have dedicated any amount of time to working in a call center, we know that through that experience they have been made stronger! (Chris and I have both been there, and wish never to return) ......... Okay, well that was great!
Now check this out, and we hope you laugh as much as we did. ENJOY!!

(Let me warn you - there are about 3 or 4 curse words in this, My appologies! -- And it will be better if you hit the pause button on the play list to the left of the screen.)

No comments: