Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, --- Ooooh, whew - wipe a tear... :)

Once again, Chris and were exploring the world of You Tube - A little addicting I must admit. This particular night, I had been up pretty late working on my online classes, and let me tell you - by 2:30 am, the computer was not included in my group of friends. I was taking a little break to let my brain chill for a while, when I came across this. Now, I might have been a bit "slap-happy" at the moment, it was 2:30 in the morning at this point, but all the same, I had a pretty good laugh! I am not going to lie - I think a tear or two might have escaped my right eye. :) I woke Chris up and made him watch it too. We both got a pretty good kick out of this. I know pretty much everyone out there can relate to this one! Have Fun!

No comments: