Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas this year was wonderful! We had a great time together on Christmas Eve. The kids all drew names, and then we split up and the kids went shopping for eachother. They had a lot of fun choosing gifts for eachother and then coming home and wrapping the gifts while keeping the secret of what was inside. Chris and I had a great time watching them!
For dinner on Christmas Eve, Chris made a FABULOUSE dinner with salmon, roasted potatoes, and roasted asparagus. It was DELICIOUSE!! Next it was on to all the family night kind of stuff for Christmas Eve.
The kids all had a wonderful time! It was fun to see them all get so excited about Santa, and of course Christmas morning was a blast!
We put together a little video about our Christmas. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rachel, your kids are so cute! and I love your videos. I'm very impressed! Anyways, I'm excited I found you, and now we can "see" each other more than once a year!

Jess and Jen said...

Uh oh! Was that the chapstick or the soap on Addy's face? Too cute. I love to watch your videos. We still have some presents for you guys! Gotta get going on that! Merry Christmas!q

Joanna Barrett said...

I love the boys room, that turned out so darn good! Cute video, your kids are so fun, I can't wait until Grace is that age, Christmas will be like 10 times more fun!

Jason and Arwen said...

Cute video. It's nice to see you had a great Christmas.