Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Students Of The Week



Ryan and Jonathan were the students of the week this week in their kindergarten class. They have been excited all week for this day. Today was the day they were supposed to bring pictures of themselves to share with the class, as well as their favorite toy for show-and-tell.

Watching them pick the perfect toy was adorable. They emptied their toy box looking for the perfect toy to show the class. Jonathan ended up picking a silly action figure toy from that movie "Flushed" because he thought all the kids would think it was funny and laugh. That was pretty funny for Jonathan to use humor as a qualifier for the "Perfect" toy to show. Ryan finally settled on a nerf gun he got for Christmas. Ryan thought that if he shot a couple nerf arrows the kids would all think his toy was pretty cool. Again, a qualifier that certainly shows Ryan's personality.

Such fun kids! They are both such GOOD kids! I am perfectly content with who and what they are - I could not be more pleased and proud. Thanks boys for being so great, I love you both!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats guys! that's awesome! and may I say, you are looking very handsome these days!

The Esquibel Family said...

It is so fun when they get to be the students of the week! It seems like they especially loved it! And your right, they are totally such good kids!

Jess and Jen said...

They are getting so big! You guys have done an awesome job with them! They are so well behaved.

Rachel said...

I am happy to hear about their Earth Day experiences, I think we definitely need more of that. I am always trying to pressure people but they say it is too "inconvenient" to recycle. Tell that to our future generations. haha
Also, I was wondering how this grocery game thing works, I just don't think it will help us save money because we don't normally buy the coupon items that come in the paper, so how did you start saving money? I would love to but just don't know how. Also, what is your email so I can give you credit....

Sarah H said...

How sweet! Do your boys like being in the same Kindergarten class. I think my boys will be in separate classes.