Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Real Men Change Diapers!!


This weekend Jonathan kindly let me know that Ethan's diaper needed to be changed (The fact that his diaper was hanging down to his knees might have been the tip off). I teasingly told him to go grab a diaper and the wipes and to go ahead and change it.


Much to my suprise, Jonathan began to laugh and asked in an excited tone if I was seriouse. (Jonathan has always been very kind to help out with the kids, and seems to feel a great sense of accomplishment when he is able to do "Grown Up" things around the house.)


So the lessons began... I held Ethan still and kept his body in position while Jonathan did the wiping and put the clean diaper on. He did great, and we all thought it was pretty funny. As long as the diaper is not "Stinky", I told him he is welcome to help me out.

3 comments:

Jason and Arwen said...

Good job Jonathan. Hey, if you need or like any more practice you can change Evangeline’s diapers.

Sarah H said...

Awesome!! My boys haven't been interested in changing Audrey's diaper, but James did wipe Nathan once.

McBride Family said...

wow! thats the best! way to go Jonathan!