Monday, January 26, 2009

Sarah's Dance Recital!

Thursday, Jan. 22 was the night of Sarah's dance recital!

Although I loved being her dance teacher, Sarah seemed to take advantage of the "I don't have to do it because my mom is the teacher" clause - but all-in-all, she did well and picked things up quickly. And though things were looking shaky the night of the rehearsal (stage fright began to kick in), with the loving incentive of lunch at McDonalds if she did her dances for the recital, she performed perfectly! :)

This was also my last term of teaching dance. I have loved teaching, especially the fun of watching the girls all perform when each recital rolls around. With school, family, and everything else that we have going on, I have to make sure that I am spending my time where it is most needed. I will definately miss it. The rec. center has been such a great place to work, and the people there are great! (I owe their daycare SO BIG for watching my children at no charge while I was teaching)

***There will be a movie to come. I just have to find the time to get it all together! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

**********************
$$-> WIN BIG CASH <-$$

$50,000+ Daily CASH Prize
**********************

-No Email Required
-Unlimited Entries
-No Downloads Instant Play

Joanna Barrett said...

WOW!You and Your girls are so stinking beautiful Rach!! It's hard not to be jelous! :)
Sarah was so darn cute and fun to watch, I think it was definately worth the McDonalds bribe! You were cute too, I especially liked the view (wink wink) HEHE

Anonymous said...

you guys are so so cute! i miss all of you and very much wish we all got together more often!

The Super Meyer 5 said...

You all look like you should be in a magazine! Rachel You are beautiful, this is a great picture of you. Sarah and Addie are as beautiful as their mother. I wish I could have gone to the recital, I bet it was great.

Joanna Barrett said...

Oooo, Just had to tell you that I love the new background, so cute!

Unknown said...

Rachel, I just have to say, that you are ONE HOT MAMMA! and I'm not kidding. You look good!

Sarah H said...

Ditto everyone's comments--you all look great in that picture! You certainly do so much, you're amazing!