Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thanks Horton Family!!

This weekend Chris and I enjoyed a night out to go see Brian Regan - all courtesy of the Horton Family!
As a birthday gift for Chris and a Christmas present for me, the Horton family chipped in and got tickets for us to go see Brian Regan when he came to Logan, Ut. this weekend.

Chris's parents were kind/brave enough to watch all our children and Chris's sister Jen's children. We drove down to Logan with Jen and Jesse where met up with Erin and Matt for dinner. Then we were off to see Brian Regan. The guy who opened for him did a great job, and kept the humor nice and clean. And of course Brian Regan was great!

It was a fun evening. We completely enjoyed it all! Thanks again to all the Hortons that made such a fun night possible!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

oh oh oh love him! we saw him about 3 years ago for my bday!

Joanna Barrett said...

So Fun! Your in-laws are great! Glad you had a good time! (I'm writng this while i'm in class that's how addicted I am!)

anna said...

Man I am sooooo jealous!! He is coming to Blackfoot and Ryan and I want to go see him(We'll see) What a cute little blog. Ur kiddos are so precious. You can see my mad blogging skills....bunnellsbackyard.blogspot.com
Not really but it sounded good!