Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Should I Do It?


This semester I have been taking a Pilates class and...
I LOVE IT!
Now my instructor is offering to help me certify to be a Yoga Instructor and I am totally tempted!
I never would have thought I would ever be a yoga instructor - but then I had never really tried yoga before.... I was hooked from the first day!
I loved teaching dance, and I miss it. This wouldn't be dance - but it would sure be a nice workout - not to mention I would be working with adults rather than a room full of excited 3-5 year old little girls and ...
wow... enough said about that. :)
Certainly a nice way to get paid while I have fun working out and take a
break from the stress of school a couple times
a week.
Hmmm. :)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

i say yes, but how do you squeeze all your time in... and please come visit soon!

The Super Meyer 5 said...

I totally think you should do it, I will take a class from you. I think you would be a great Yaga teacher.

Joanna Barrett said...

Totally do not like yoga, BUT you would be a great teacher and i would probably give it another try if you were the teacher--and if I wasn't 6 1/2 months pregnant which is what I was when I had my first expreience with it--ya, that'll definately turn you off it..right?

Unknown said...

That would be so awesome! We could have yoga classes every morning at the fam. reunion!

Steve and Sarah Simper said...

oh how i love yoga!! I soo think you should do it! How fun!

Tiffany Kay said...

Finally! cute AND cheap baby/toddler hair accessories... Check it out!
www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com