Sunday, August 3, 2008

In The Sticks With The Hortons

This weekend we enjoyed a nice camping trip with the Horton family. First we all met up at Scout Mountain - a nice camp ground near Pocatello - where the kids all played with their Horton cousins. Jonathan has decided he is now a big boy, and would bravely walk to the bathrooms "All By Himself". I tried to follow at a distance - just to be sure... - and when I was discovered Jonathan was quick to remind me of his mission. :)

In the morning, we all packed up and caravaned back into Pocatello for a day of swimming at Ross Park. Ross Park, by the way, is a totally kid-friendly pool with lots of toys and fun stuff for the kids to enjoy --- and they check the chemical balance of the pools every two hours, which always makes us feel better about hangin' with our kids in the kiddie pool - if you know what I mean...

So I had a lot of fun with the good 'ole camcorder this weekend, and made a little movie-montage of the weekend. I actually totally loved doing it, and have decided that these clips of film will make a regular appearance on this blog for future events and fun stuff...... Hope ya'll like it!

No comments: