Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Little Boy Just Aged By 6 Months...




Today was "Hair Cutting Day". The boys were getting hair cuts to get ready for school to start next week, so I thought I might as well get the rest of them all done since I was going to be making a hair mess anyway - really no sense in having to clean the mess up twice. So, the "Salon Al La Rachel" doors opened early in order to accomidate all of the kids. I just lined them all up, and away we went. The boys just got the normal hair cuts and Sarah just got a trim. The cutest cuts of the day belonged to Little Ethan and Addie Grace. Yep, Ethan got his first hair cut today, and now he looks about 6 months older. That first haircut always takes so much of the baby look away - but he is still
super cute. :) And then for Little Miss Addie Grace - She got the good ole' A-line bob again. She is such a darn cute short hair kind of girl!
The pictures are a before and after of Ethan, and then an after of Addison - So Cute!

1 comment:

Jess and Jen said...

I am so jealous that you can cut all of their hair! Can I hire you? Hehehehe! Thanks for letting us steal your husband this weekend! You're wonderwoman in my book.