Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Amazing Grandmother!












Check out these BEAUTIFUL afgans my amazing grandma made for our children. Grandma always made each of us an afgan when we were all little, and my sisters and I wanted to carry on that tradition. So I purchased the yarn to match their rooms, and Grandma did all the hard work -- and aren't they absolutely beautiful!?! Seriously, the picture does not do them justice. I was absolutely blown away when I saw them all finished. I am so excited to give them to the children for Christmas. I can't say it enough - Grandma is simply amazing, and I am very touched that our children will have these from her.

1 comment:

Jess and Jen said...

Those blankets look amazing. Jesse's grandma does the same for all the grandkids (greatgrandkids I guess). She made ellie the cutest sweater and I was so afraid to ever put it on her that she wore it like twice before she grew out of it. oops. Love the video! Happy belated to you and the boys... I'll have to drop presents by.