Friday, February 20, 2009

A Love-Hate Relationship...



Love these wipes for small children using the potty - regular TP just can't quite cut it.


But are they as flushable as they seem?


Well, after a flooded bathroom, backed up bathtub, and a visit from the Roto Rooter - it seems that maybe these things are not as great as they seem. (These were basically all the Roto Rooter guy pulled out of our main line, and he said that he spends a lot of time cleaning these out of people's lines)


Now, after a newly cleaned main line, a bathroom that had to be sanitized like a ten-man crew from Ace went through it (little shout out to you mom!), and $137.00 later - I guess it is back to good ole' toilet paper...


Happy wiping kids! :)

2 comments:

Floyd N Lesli said...

10 man crew from Ace--funny, funny! it's amazing what you remember. It was a perfect picture, though. I knew exactly what you meant. And, boy, could I relate to the roto-rooter. I hope they never get to know YOU on a first name basis! Love you!

Sarah H said...

Yeah, the same thing happened to my in-laws. It's made me stay clear of them, but you're right, toilet paper doesnt' quite do it for kids.