Sunday, November 23, 2008

Night Out With The Girls!


Saturday night was an awesome night out with the girls! It was a night with the Simper sisters filled with laughter, food, and "Twilight"! We pre-ordered tickets for the Twilight movie for the late hours of the night (after the kids were in bed, so we wouldn't have to feel so bad about going). To get things started, we grabbed a quick bite to eat before the movie. Then, it was off to stand in line for an hour so we could get good seats - and it's a good thing we did, cause it would have been miserable to be the ones standing in the cold outside!

The movie was fun. There were a few hoky (?sp?) parts, but they did a pretty good job. Hopefully they learn from the mistakes made in this movie, and the next one comes out a little better... :)

Still - a ton of fun with the sisters, and a much needed night out!

5 comments:

The Super Meyer 5 said...

That was a great night! I am so happy we went. I can hardly wait for the next Simper Sister night out. Thanks for the great time.

Jason and Arwen said...

It's nice to see you all had fun. I know some people who were not happy with the way they made the move. Hopfully they will get it right next time.

Jess and Jen said...

How fun! I am always so jealous that you and your sisters see each other so much! I can't remember the last time all four Horton sisters were together... sigh!

Sarah H said...

Lucky!!
I haven't gotten into twilight yet but I want to read a fun book over Christmas and I was thinking I would give it a try.

Joanna Barrett said...

oh my gosh! I'm a dork!!! But that lemmon was super sour and I like 'em that way :)!! Anyway, I had tons of fun and am so glad we live so close together so we can do stuff like this--it makes you think twice about ever leaving--right? :)