Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Girls Went To School Today Too!


So I am still plugging away at school. I know, I ask myself the same question like 50 times a day - When am I finally going tobe done!?! And, for the time being, the answer to that question is something I am a little bit in denial about, and I just try to think that it will all be over soon. Chris is about done with his master's degree - the light at the end of the tunnel is getting ever brighter for him. And to our credit -- 5 kids in less than 5 years is no small feat, it is not like we have been sitting around twiddling our thumbs. :) I guess between both of us going to school part-time, caring for 5 children, the children's activities, keeping the house in some kind of order, church callings, and our jobs - whew... I am okay going at the pace I am - there is not much more Chris and I could squeeze into the wee little 24 hours each day holds. :) Thank Heavens for all the wonderful family memebers and friends that help us get through each day! You are all simply AMAZING!! Thank you!
Today I had to go up to campus to get some final fees paid - HOPEFULLY ISU is done asking us for money for the rest of the semester - we'll see.

Sarah and Addie came with me and had a fun time. They felt pretty big walking around at "Mom and Dad's school". I told them to keep a careful eye out for any of their many aunts and uncles and other family memeber that might have been in class / working at that time as well, so they eagerly checked out every face they saw on campus - but no such luck today. Maybe another time. :)




















No comments: