Monday, September 29, 2008

A Day With The Cousins!

When there is perfect weather oustide on a Saturday afternoon, what child can resist? After the children had spent most of the day inside while Chris and I got things done around the house, I took the children over to Miriam's house for a day with the cousins (my sister and her children).

The kids had a great time riding bikes together, and Chris was able to get in some much needed study time.
Our neighborhood is not so great for riding bikes, there really are not very many flat stretches of road, its all hills. So these flat roads were a nice change for all of the kids. I liked the change as well since I didn't have to be watching their every move to ensure they didn't begin to head down hill and reach unwarranted speeds while laying down a path of destruction in their wake. :)


Of course, Addie found the cute little pink bike and claimed it for the day.

No comments: