Tuesday, September 2, 2008

She Is So Funny...


Addison and Sarah were upstairs playing while I was switching the laundry. Addison came down to say "Hello" to me looking like this. Yep, Addison dressed herself. Oh man, she is so funny. So many of the pictures we have of Addison are of her being silly. She can be such a clown. She is always one of the first to laugh, and one of the first to make Chris and I laugh as well. And when she laughs, it is a deep, throaty, raspy laugh that is so genuine it becomes rather infectiouse. What a fun personality to add to our family. Definatly happy she is here. :)

2 comments:

McBride Family said...

I don't think my busy begins to compare to yours...and you do it with much more grace! haha, I remember when you told me you were pregnant with Addison and tying to figure out how many you would have under what age....and then I remembered thinking how unfair it was how amazing you looked before, during, and after your pregnancies, and while having a handful of kids! you're amazing!

Joanna Barrett said...

Addie is so darn fun! She's hilarious, I wish she was more like that when she's hanging with me!! The picture reminds me of all the hundreds of pictures of you in all the wierd get-ups you used to dress yourself in or with words like "moron" written across your forehead! She definately has your fun and crazy personality.