Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cold On The Outside, Warm On The Inside...

Conference weekend was cold and rainy here. Which was fine with us. I love it when the weather begins to turn cold. I love the warm cozy feeling of the home. On Saturday morning I even broke out the hot cocoa for breakfast. I get excited for the change of seasons. I really like living in an area where the weather changes with the seasons. The change to cold weather right now is certainly welcome, but I know that when the cold drearyness of winter is getting old and I am ready for the fresh spring sunshine, along comes spring! It's wonderful!

The kids had a great time playing quietly inside the house. It was fun to watch them play with eachother. They are beginning to do more of the universal grown-up / brother-sister things that bring back a lot of memories from when Chris and I were growing up. It is fun to watch.

Playing "Go Fish" on the top bunk in the girl's room.



Making a fort in the living room.


Reading books to eachother.



No comments: