Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged By My Own Sista!

That is right, Joanna got me! That is okay, because this one is a pretty fun one, and I can support my sister when she calls on me!
I am supposed to let you all know about 6 quirks of mine, and then tag 3 others to do the same. Or as I like to call this - The Stocker Portion of The Blog World. My chosen victims have been listed below.



1. Well this may not be so much of a quirk, but it is something that I don't exactly broadcast - at least not until now. Here it is - My feet are a wopping size 11!! I know, you may now pick your chin up off the table. That is right. Proudly adding their names to the ever-increasing list of body parts that increased in size during pregnancy and have remained in that large state yet perhaps lacking the same "Vim and Vigor" they used to know, (ya'll feel me girls?) My feet have become quite a sight. Not like they were porcelain doll feet to begin with. I am a pretty tall girl, and I like to call myself a stong girl with a healthy build - that's all. But up next to Chris' feet, they don't look so bad. :)



2. I love, love, love nice fresh made beds with tight sheets and lots of warm cozy blankets. I love to feel the warm weight on me - ahhhh. Whenever I change the sheets on our bed, I totally look forward to when I can go to bed that night. Poor Chris is not such a fan. He would rather sleep with only a set of sheets, and loose-fit ones as that. Usually, Chris will fold his side of all the blankets onto my side so he is only under a sheet, and I am completely in heaven! Too bad that soon after I begin to enjoy the cozy bedding, there is usually a small child, or two, or three, or four, sometimes five, who is asking if they can share the warm bedding as well..... :)

3. I have a HARD time saying "No" to anybody, including myself. Ask Chris - it totally drives him nuts (but it also tends to work in his favor -- how else do you think we always seem to end up with another dog) :) This is also a sad contribution to the busy mess I tend to get myself worked into. But no worries - "To Do" lists and I are close friends.

4. I am a complete sugar addict. Love it! (really, who doesn't?)

5. When I think of an embarrassing moment I have had, which are many ( I am a classic "Foot in The Mouther"), I will suddenly begin to sing to myself. Totally weird I know. I think it is like a nervouse twitch kind of thing. I suppose I may be subconciously trying to distract my brain from the memory or something...

6. I love the smell of clean laundry. I almost do our laundry obsessivly(not that it always gets folded right away). I just love the way fresh laundry hanging to dry or fresh out of the dryer can make the home smell fresh and clean as well. I also love to hold my children close and smell their clean fresh clothes. In return, I am also a bit picky about the detergent and fabric softeners we use so I can acheive the above goal. I either send a very specific laundry list for Chris when he does the shopping, or I just make sure I am the one that picks up the laundry goods.

There you go. And now to pass on the gift from Jo, I tag Debbi because you an excuse to sit down and get your blog back up and running again chica! :) Meagan McBride, because you are pretty funny - I am interested to see what you will have to say, and finally Jen Wakely, because I am sure between you and your husband, you have some pretty funny things to say as well.
Good luck, and have fun you three!

2 comments:

Joanna Barrett said...

cute Rach! Thanks for playing!

Jess and Jen said...

I love it! I do the SAME thing when I think of an embarrassing moment! Why is that? Very funny.