Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tag! Jonathan Is It!!


Ok. Now Jonathan has been tagged by his Aunt Sarah. This will be fun, because Jonathan is a funny kid. Here are his answers!


1. I tell funny jokes. Here is one of them.... Once there was a cow that got ate by a dragon. Ha Ha Ha, what a riot! Bringin' down the house with that one!
2. I like to play with Ad. (Jonathan is a very good big brother. He is very good about playing with all the siblings, but he does keep an extra eye out for Ethan and Addison)
3. I like it when it is Easter. Finding eggs is FUN!
4. I wish I could live with the birds. Maybe Dinos would be fun too.
5. I am really good at singing the ABC's. (He is actually VERY good at that. He is already reading books for the homework his teacher sends home. Really reading - I just sit beside him to help him sound out the hard words. Not too shabby... )
6. I am good at spelling. I like to spell "Moon" and "Fox"
Thanks Jonathan, that was fun! And thanks Sarah for tagging him!

No comments: