Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tag Again! This Time For Ryan!




And now, for an answer to Aunt Sarah's tag on Ryan - Here we go with his answers!


1. I wish I could be in the news so it could always be snowy in Pocatello. (Ryan want's to be the weather man so he can always announce that it is going to snow -

he is pretty sure the weather guy gets to make that decision)

2. I like to have clean hands. (Ryan is very good about washing his hands - perhaps more so than most adults... )

3. I cry when I have shots.

4. I would like to ride on a horse.

5. I am really good at surfing. (Except, he has never tried it before, so I am not sure where that came from... )

6. I like counting. (Ryan has a current obsession with counting everything in the house. A good skill to practice... at least that is what we tell ourselves when we hear him get stuck between 12 and 13 for the 16th time of the day... )

Awesome! Thanks Aunt Sarah for tagging Ryan! This has become a fun game!

Ryan and Jonathan now give a joint tag to Kaden and Ben. (I think all the other cousins have been tagged...) We'll hear from you soon!

No comments: