Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nice And Cozy!

Chris and the kids have all been sick this past week with the flu. Not so fun for them, but I think we may finally be getting to the tail end of this deal (once one get's it, they all get it).



With all of the time spent cuddling poor sick children and cleaning up/preventing throw-up messes, the washing machine has been working over time and to no avail. By Thursday morning, there were no clothes left for little Ethan, so I put one of the Ryan and Jonathan's sweatshirts on him. He was funny. He would sit on the floor and pull his legs in under the shirt so his legs were nice and warm. I thought is was pretty clever for a 10 month old to figure out, and of course I thought it was super cute and funny... :)

What a funny boy!

2 comments:

Joanna Barrett said...

He's so cute and so smart!! Hope he's feeling better, that was one massive blowout Friday :)

jeffandbecca said...

I am sorry you are dealing with the family flu. That is no fun. I actually had it on Friday and was afraid we would go the rounds, but so far, so good (cross my fingers). By the way, I love to see your growing family and read your blog. You seem very busy, but very happy. What a cute family!